Monday, July 13, 2009

Dash earns his keep

I was in my office and heard a lot of scurring about in the living room. I went out and Dash was sitting in the middle of the floor with little lizard legs sticking out of his mouth. He had CAUGHT the first lizard he ever met. I screamed and ran for the camera. I couldn't get any good pictures of the lizard in his little mouth, but he looked so happy. He kept letting it go and recapturing his prisoner. I got the slider door open and put Dash (with lizard in mouth) outside. It has been about 30 minutes and he still has his new pet and is terrorizing it. He has no idea how to kill it. I am very thankful the cat found the lizard before I did!!! Here are a few pictures of the happy cat.








1 comment:

Carol said...

Hmm, maybe I should get a cat just to keep the lanai cleared of lizards!!