Saturday, March 7, 2009

Computers go, computers come...

Mark's computer died a quick death on Thursday afternoon by way of a burnt up video card. This led us to need a new computer. We were able to get a great deal on a new computer that will work better for Mark for school (much more portable).

I have been wanting a wireless keyboard, which would greatly help my work. So, it seemed like a good time to get that as well.

And then...as long as we were getting a computer with a small screen, a big monitor would be nice. (The two screen thing would be nice for work, too).

So today we had a major technology purchase day and then came home and played with all our new toys!

I had to rearrange my desk for the new screen, but it is really nice to have. I also had to clear out the keyboard tray, where I had been storing all kinds of random things that probably have a better home somewhere else in the house.

(And I am still convinced the computer died because we got our tax return and our things decided the money needed to be spent)

No comments: